- The room charge includes all white linen and table skirting, china, flatware and stemware, room set-up and clean up, available equipment, and necessary bar and wait staff. Colored linens are available for an additional charge.
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol) is strictly prohibited and may not be brought onto the premises at any time, with the exception of bakery cakes for special events. There will be a $.50 per person cake cutting fee.
- Groups requesting tax exemption must provide the tax exempt number and signed form prior to the scheduled function.
- The final guest count is due 10 days prior to the scheduled function.
- Payment is based on your guaranteed number of guests given to Fountains ten working days prior to the scheduled event. Payment is due five business days prior to the function. We will charge for the guaranteed number or the number served, whichever is greater. We accept cashiers or certified checks, cash, and money orders. No personal or out of state checks will be accepted.
- All food and beverage prices are subject to a 6% Michigan sales tax and 18% service charge.
- Please note that if you split your entree´ choice there will be a $1.50 per person charge.
- Acceptance of this reservation does not guarantee a current price quotation as prices are subject to change.
- You must contact us with your menu choice 30 working days prior to your function.
- Due to very strict health codes, no banquet client and / or guests may take home food or beverage left over from their function.
- Contracted services are subject to management approval.
- The performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Fountains Golf and Banquet to complete the same, and is subject to disputes or strikes, accidents, government requisitions upon travel, transportation, foods, beverages, or supplies, and other cause whether enumerated herein or not, beyond control of management preventing or interfering with performance. In no event shall Fountains Golf and Banquet be liable for the loss of profit for similar or dissimilar collateral or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, warranty or otherwise.
- Fountains Golf and Banquet is not responsible for any personal or rented items left at the closing of your function.
- If you choose to have a bar there will be a $100.00 bartender fee. (Wedding packages excluded.) Please be advised that Fountains Golf & Banquet is obligated by law to discontinue serving alcohol to any guest who appears, in our sole judgment, to be intoxicated to any degree.
- Fountains Golf & Banquet reserves the right to release function space that has not been confirmed by a signed contract. Fountains also reserves the right to refuse any booking that in its sole discretion is considered inappropriate or inconsistent with the well being or reputation of the facility. Fountains also reserves the right to evict any client and / or their guests from a function if they are in any way disruptive to other guests or destructive to Fountains property.
- Fountains reserves the right to decline bookings in Shotmaker’s Lounge, at its sole discretion, if the requested date of booking conflicts with the operation of the restaurant.